Tuesday 2 May 2017

Feeling like the cat's pyjamas!

This handsome cat has keep me entertained recently.
 His rather glorious coat - a wonderful mix of agouti and tabby stripe 
(I think he is a Tabby point/Lynx point Siamese) 
had me dabbing on the tiniest slicks of paint to build up the colouring.
And his eyes! 
You could fall into them, they are like deep pools of water - 
I hope I have captured them correctly.


Edited to add : I have just received feedback from the customer and they are delighted!

Phew! I love it when there is a happy ending :)

Now to get back to painting hares.



2 comments:

  1. Wow. I love painting cats. Once you get the eyes the soul is there. Strange I find it almost impossible to paint my own cat (s).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, so glad you dropped in, I would love to hear from you. I read all comments before I publish and if I think a comment would offend anyone, it won't be published.